Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Cleansing the Channel

Yoga is the process of cleansing the channel so life is allowed to unfold as it is and you are at peace with it, you are in harmony with it...[until every single moment that unfolds in front of you is better because it did]. 

Michael A. Singer

 I realize, as I wake up without the urge to bop around saying, "Oh isn't this wonderful?  Isn't this great?"...that Life is not going quite the way I want it to. Though I am reacting to external challenge much less than  I used to say seven years ago and the pendulum is just moving a little bit towards the "not fun" side of my mind as I watch these circumstance unfold in front of me, I am still reacting in a less than neutral way to what Life is offering. Why? Because I am still not okay inside! 

I know so well now that Life isn't personal and that accepting it as it is the only way to approach it. Still, parts of the discriminating, externally focused "me" remains. I know samskaras are leaving the filing cabinets where I had once fought to store them and are making their way up and out, as well. That is a bit uncomfortable and disturbing too...especially so  as I deal with these "big" external triggers. I see how much of a mess I still am inside. It seems that right now there are  things I feel I can't handle, meaning that I have some work to do.

Work?

Yes, work.  I mean, I do not have to work anymore to make things different out there...to make people, places and things be the way "me" wants them to be but I do need to work to keep my heart open, my self centered and the shakti flowing.  I am willing though...I see this as my life mission now.

If I have this stuff inside of me and if it is bothering me, it is going! And no more is coming in. 

It is funny that I randomly answered the question and did this related  video yesterday, only to open up to this today.

Anyway, all is well.  




Michael A Singer/ Temple of the Universal ( August 21, 2023) Letting Go- The Journey from Bondage and Liberation. https://tou.org/talks/


No comments:

Post a Comment