Monday, January 2, 2023

 

A bit frustrated this morning with technology.  Let me rephrase that:  I am frustrated with my inability to work with and control technology. I  have been having issues with this site for a long time.  I am so grateful for the means it has given me, for free, to express and share that which is really important.  It has been a Godsend.  Yet I have so little control of who I reach and how I reach them. I am not sure how many are reading this.  It seems that few are getting through.  The stats page on site never matches the stats page on Google analytics. (Today the Stats page registered 148, and the Google site registered five) ? People cannot seem to follow me which is okay I do not need others to "subscribe" but if they wanted to, different streams are needed. I am not here to make money but I am here to reach people if they are ready and needing to be reached. Technology does not make that easy. lol 

I also have a  Facebook page for my yoga which I screwed up on royally yet I cannot delete it.  It is connected somehow to my personal web page.... that,  I never wanted. I am never on Facebook any more as I try to avoid social media. I am not sure how to delete it all and start over! I mean...I cannot even delte a picture or change my profile to blank. It is frustrating.

My only purpose was to share what might be useful to someone somewhere...not have all these pages. Hmm! I , whoever I am in this form, will figure it out if I am meant to.  If not...I will just have to  let Life be Life. Whatever unfolds unfolds. Sigh!

All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment