Thursday, September 15, 2022

Blogging Challenges

 Everything happens in the service of the evolution of consciousness.

Eckhart Tolle

Still not sure what is going on with this site. Readers are often down to zero which is not the typical norm even for me lol. No recent entry since September the 7th has been read according to stats on the post page. People are telling me they are not getting my emails and therefore are unable to access my blog.   I check the stats page and google analytics daily. There are a few (less than a few lol) tag ins from the  tiny buddha and some of the other sites I wrote for. I often see something from "Crocket wellness" ...a life coaching site?...and its associated url's..so I am assuming that is some type of spam getting through?  The only location I am seeing on my google analytics page lately is my own home town so I am assuming that that is coming from me as I come in to write my entries. Though it is very possible that my readership is down because others are not interested in what I have to say or how I say it the sudden change in stats points to the likelihood that I am blocked and I don't know why or how.  Likely, it is something I am doing or not doing but I am not sure.

I am totally okay writing for only a few people...one even...and I, for the most part, am okay with being that one. I learn as I write...I evolve a little deeper each time I process and share the learning. So I benefit from coming here everyday. And because I believe that it is through our own personal evolutions we can best serve others and  the world,  others are indirectly benefiting  by my coming here, even if they do not read a word I write. Yet, if it is part of my so called "dharma"....in my very imperfect and non expert way ... to reach a few others ...I need to figure out what is preventing me from doing that. What is the obstacle in my way? Is it other generated or me generated? As a baby boomer, who still fondly  remembers the day when people were reached by  using the rotary phone or Canada Post I am quite inept  when it comes to the modern ways of reaching people. I don't want to promote myself and do all the stuff needed with SEO's and  social media promotion to get readers.  I just want to write and share what I learn. I thought I found a way to do that here but maybe it is not the avenue I was hoping it was.  I don't know. 

One small thing I will "do"...is take pics of these post edit pages as I write them...just as evidence or proof that I did indeed write them.  Why?  I don't know.  Just feel compelled to do so. Maybe I can take them someday to another site...another avenue of reaching out.  Who knows? 

Anyway...it is all good.  It is what it is.  I am not resisting this challenge of little readership despite my effort. I am simply noticing it, accepting it with curiosity and wonder and hopefully learning from it  My "surrendering" to it, does not mean I won't make changes, I won't take action...it simply means... for now...I notice, observe, question and allow.

It is all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment