Thursday, July 7, 2022

Think Big

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Proverbs 23:7 KJV

Okay, I have been touched again and again today by these little fingers of serendipity and it is oh so cool. I have been happening upon speakers talking about "How can I serve?" over and over again, when that is a question I recently have been asking.  I read the same question in a book I am reading.  And most awesomely...I heard Wayne Dyer speak to certain quotes about  "banishing doubt" using ACIM....to do here what we are meant to do as bringers of light.   I go into my computer to write and look down to see my copy of ACIM randomly opened to a page and can you guess what page it was?  

The page these quotes are found on. Go figure! ACIM Chapter 15, III:3-5

 Every decision you make stems from what you think you are, and represents the value that you put upon yourself. Believe that little can content you, and by limiting yourself you will not be satisfied.  For your function is not little, and it is only by finding your function and fulfilling it that you can escape your littleness...

You do not have to strive for it, because you have it.  All your striving must be directed against littleness...To hold your magnitude in perfect awareness in a world of littleness is a task the little cannot undertake. 

Would you be hostage to the ego or host to God?..for every decision you make does answer this and invites sorrow or joy accordingly...Every decision you make is for Heaven or for hell, and brings you the awareness of what you decided for. 

What we think we are is who we are.  Think big and be big, think small and be small.  Why do so many of us choose to be small?

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment