Thursday, July 14, 2022

Detaching and Opening Up

 

Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.

Tilopa


My dear readers, I am wanting to, first of all, thank you for reading and second of all apologize for the fact that my writing has taken such a personal turn.  It is one thing that I am struggling to cope with certain life events, I don't need to drag you down into those challenges as well.  Though I do believe that tracking and recording "my" awakening will help others...I may have self-disclosed too much. In my trying to share truths and the universal nature of all experiences through the filter of experience I see through, I sometimes make it a "me-me" adventure.  That is not what I want to do here.  I strongly believe that observing our awareness and lapses in awareness is crucial to our waking up to a higher understanding...but man it must be so boring to repeatedly hear about my silly struggles, my lapses in trying to make sense of "my" life events when you most likely have your own struggles to deal with, when there are so, so many much more life-altering traumas out there in the world to focus our healing intention on. 

So what I might do, after today, is slip away for a while.  Though this blog has been so therapeutic for me, and from what I hear, for some others as well...I might be falling into some unhealthy patterns of "stuckness".  I seem to be spending more and more of my time here trying to work through what is going on in my psyche in response to life circumstances and because of that, I am spending less time "living" and "being" in the other moments of my life. Again, I am using "my" only to make a point. Even though I am observing the story from a distance now and really ready to finally do what needs to be done to let it go, to heal from it once and for all, there is definitely a clinging, a pull, a desire to wrap myself in it. I seem to be able to do that here. so, I guess, in a sense it is enabling. 

Like you, I want the healing and freedom that comes with letting go of that which no longer serves us, by determining what is really important and living through that. I, we all, have to keep asking the important questions: " Beyond this story, my beliefs, this "idea" I have of who I am...Who am I...really? What is my purpose here?  How can I best serve? and What am I grateful for?"   We do not need to answer these questions in a conceptual way...we just need to experience the answers as they come to us and they will. 

I have been so busy explaining...I have not been listening for the answers. I have been a bit too attached to my story and my need to explain why I am where I am at this point in my life that I was not really open to this amazing, miraculous life that is right in front of me despite and because of what has happened. I need to reconnect with being. So just for a week, I am going to step away.

 I wish you a wonderful and amazing week of peace, of joy, of truth and awakening. Until I connect with you again, may you be well! Namaste!

All is well in my little version of Life! 

Deepak Chopra / The Chopra Well (May 30, 2022 ) New Guided Meditation- Finding Inner- Peace. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW8tM9jpwBY

Deepak Chopra/ The Chopra Well ( Feb, 2020) The Mechanics of Manifestation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsYr9NTLduY

Wayne Dyer/ The Prosperity Code  (April, 2022) 15 Minutes with Wayne Dyer to Ease Your Heart and Mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jcaYk1VXYY

Eckhart Tolle (July 12, 2022 ) What is the Main Purpose of Your Life? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5NFgN-djJQ

Eckhart Tolle ( July 7, 2022) How to Deal with Victim Mentality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqtt6rhrNEs

No comments:

Post a Comment