Thursday, September 10, 2020

Faith in the Ultimate Splendor

 Life has a grand and infinitely creative design.  We just need to look at a flower...truly look at it, see how its petals are perfectly and  numerically placed; or at a butterfly to see how the exisquite  shapes on its wings are constantly repeating themself as pattern- to know there is not only an intelligent  plan to the universe but  a Supreme All-Knowing Architech who designed it all.
-Me





Two things are coming to my mind as I write this morning: the words of Andersen's fifth meditation and a documentary that serendipity has brought to me when I literally just asked the queston it had answered.

I often question: Why am I here writing this blog? Why am I seeking to understand and know what all these philosphers, poets, scientists, writers, teachers, yogis, and spiritual teachers are teaching? What am I looking for?

I am being guided.

I am being guided towards the same thing all of us are looking for,  "joyful faith in the One Self that unites us all".  I came across this in a 2015 entry in my devotional today and that is what it reminded me of. All these teachings point me to this faith...by pointing me to the Self within and without me.

There is a divine order to life  that even scientists are picking out.  I always hated math becasue I was afraid of it, I think. I avoided it even those who love math would try to convince  me of how dependable, predictable and logical it was in explaining phenomena. To me...it just never made sense.

  Now I see how the universal design is based on mathematical principles that can be explained by formulas like E= MC2 or Z (2 arrows pointing in opposite directions) z2+C.  Wow!

There is a connection between science and spirituality that cannot be denied. Spirit is energy and energy is everywhere,  creating everything.

Hmmm!

How can I not have faith then - complete confidence in this ultimate splendor?

All is well.

Must See:

Inner World; Outer World. 2012 Amazon Prime Videos

Note: My spell check is not working.  Excuse the numerous typos please.  I write too fast to catch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment