Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Complete Confidence?

I have complete confidence that every circumstance that comes my way is part of a perfect plan to convert the image of my faith into physical reality.
Uell S. Andersen, Three Magic Words: Fourth Meditation











Feeling physically unwell and dealing with a challenging parenting issue that has left me a little deflated.  Now I know I said I was going to do my best to think only positive thoughts for thirty days...to "deny" all negative circumstance... but I have to admit it is challenging.  It is challenging not to build thought from circumstance, and instead have complete confidence on the Greater Something that can solve it all.

And I look at my circumstances with a great sense of responsibility and ask, "Did I create all this??? What the %^&* kind of crap do I have hidden in my subconscious to create this? More importantly, how the heck do I  get it out of there before I am swallowed up by some man-eating whale I manifest?"

Man...I need a break lol.

But I don't do I? It simply is what it is. It is all as it is for a reason. I just have to keep practicing and doing my best to fill my head with the positive truth of existence.

Anyway, it is all good...all part of the perfect plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment