Thursday, November 7, 2019

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what is going to happen next.
Gilda Radner

I don't know where to begin today so I will just sit and let whatever comes up to come up.  My mind wants to figure out what I should write and something else just wants me to sit here and type.  Hmmm!

I have been asking such "big" questions of myself and others lately and I am realizing that I will  never get the answers in a form or way that will satisfy the mind.  Whatever this is that is getting me to sit here and type without a mentally constructed plan has the answers and is answering me as I question. 

Hmmm! But I cannot speak of it or write of it because it is not understood with words or concepts.  Knowing that is so strange .  What is a writer supposed to do with that, I wonder?

Just be with it...I guess.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment