Sunday, November 24, 2019

Fear's Prison

The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is the freedom from fear.
-Aung San Suuky ( an introductory quote from Day 21 of Deepak Chopra's meditation series, The Path to Empowerment)

Hmmm! I am going to add that quote to my book somehow...the one I have out there looking for a home.  :) Anyway, it suits me today as I await on tomorrow's verdict.  I am not afraid.  Oh ego keeps chiming in with, "You should be afraid.  You should be very, very afraid!" I just say to ego, "Shut the front door...you annoying little chatter box!!!! I am not listening!"

It is like all the things I have had to endure, all my learning, all my mistakes :), and all my growing pains have led me to this point in my life.  I can now look upon something that would once have me cowering in fear and see it for what it really is...not that big of a deal! The outcome will be whatever it will be. I am so grateful for that perspective.  It is like I have been given a key that has opened the prison door I have been hiding behind for much too long.

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment