Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Inspiration of Truth


We know truth not only by reason but also by the heart.
Blaise Pascal


Inspired to truly understand  Pascal's Pensee 139 ...
Which came from being inspired by that quote of his I found and shared  a few posts ago...
Which came from my inspiration to understand the importance of stillness and quiet...
Which came from my inspiration  to be still more often: to meditate; be mindful be or over do ...
Which came from my inspiration to find the Purusa or the ultimate truth about Self...
Which came from my desire and inspiration  to get beyond  ego's pathological hold on me......
Which came from the inspiration  relayed by all the mentors and teachers, books, articles, videos that keep showing up in my life...the message that we can end suffering my getting past the ego...
Which came from the inspiration for change that suffering offers  ...
Which came from the inspiration of my perception of suffering...
Which came from the inspiration offered by the realization that I could not end suffering through physical world diversion as I was trying to do for years...
Which brings me right back to my inspiration to understand Pensee 139 lol. 
My inspiration has created one big beautiful circle of learning.  :)

How cool is that?

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment