Friday, July 28, 2017

Inspiration or Motivation? What do We Need to Write?

Inspiration is being inspired by a person or an idea.  Motivation is being inspired by an object. When people are inspired, they don't need motivation.

Thomas Leonard

Ummm! If this is true why did I not feel motivated over the course of the week to write an article and send it off? lol.  Without the motivation to act the inspiration just bubbled within me. It is still there, bubbling and fermenting...waiting to be baked into something the world can eat. :) It is going to take some action on my part.  Don't I need some motivation to act?

I was certainly inspired this week.  I was inspired by a chapter I read in Bruce Lipton's Spontaneous Evolution.(Chapter 13, to be exact)  I was inspired by two books, that I read before, that somehow landed in precarious places asking to be picked up again: Wayne Dyer's. There is a Spiritual Solution for Every Problem and Power Hunch by Marcia Emery. Yet I did not write anything.  Why?

Hmmm!  Maybe what I need to do is see what common thing ties all these three books together?


Love is the connecting force of all things of this world, coming from the  One that will heal and save us.  We do not have to follow rules that have been passed on by egoic minds that did not realize that truth and pulled us away from Love.   We can listen instead to our  intuitive knowing  that tells us to seek answers inward.  That answer comes from a place of true wisdom and Love.

Now ...what do I with that? lol

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment