Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Difficult Things

 

All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small. 

Lao Tzu

Zero readers according to Google analytics; readers in the triple digits according to the stats page here. Sigh! What the heck is happening? It is what it is, I guess.

My cat is sick- the one that is often in the videos with me, She won't eat.  It has been days. We have been to the vet once.  Back again on Thursday. I have had that feeling in my gut since it began. I am not going to say, "Oh no! Not before Christmas!" The date really means little to me. (Don't get me wrong! I do celebrate it but I just feel Christmas should be an everyday of the year thing :) And that it "shouldn't"  be a certain way or that only so called "good" things should happen at Christmas. ) I just feel bad for my cat, and I feel helpless for "me" because I still feel I need to do something...pursue all heroic life saving possibilities, even when I cannot afford it and know it might not help her to stay alive or live longer or better. Truth is, she may just be telling me, for whatever reason, it is her time.  I need to let her go, if that is the case. No matter how much it hurts. Anyway, we will see what the day and rest of week has in store for us.  Going to do what seems reasonable and love her while I can. 

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment