Friday, December 30, 2022

Self- Realized Video or an EgoMotived One?

 

The state of  Self -realization, as we call it, is not attaining something new or reaching some goal which is far away, but simply being that which you always are and which you always have been. 

Ramana Maharshi, Be As You Are

I felt compelled to do a video yesterday...really pulled to the studio with my camera.  Then after I completed it...felt the pull to make it public.  Once it was up I wondered: Was that Redeemer ego that wanted it up there or higher Self? Then when I realized how imperfect it was I pulled it down and then I wondered: Was that shamer ego or higher Self? Man...I am always questioning from where my motivations are coming.

For now it is is "unlisted" and I am not sure if it is at the direction of my silly little "me" wanting to be seen and afraid to be seen and judged at the same time...that it is so  or the higher , wiser me. Will I ever know?  If we are still afraid to put our Selves out there  to be judged...then we are still lost in this idea that there is something about this "me" that is worth clinging to, worth defending. We are still clinginging to a concept. We are yet to be fully realized if that is the case,  aren't we?  All in the learning.

All is well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment