Wednesday, December 7, 2022

An Amazing Thing To Realize

 One of the most amazing things you will ever realize is that the moment on front of you is not bothering you-you are bothering yourself about the moment in front of you. 

Michael A. Singer, living untethered, page 25 ( New Harbinger/Sounds True, 2022)

Foggy out there today.  The poor old earth doesn't quite know what to do yet with the changes forced upon her.  She is coughing and gagging through each season now  trying to readjust herself to the insults us two legged beings have thrown at her.  Dramatic, I know. I feel a bit dramatic today.  Very tired and a little concerned about the upcoming appointment.  May turn out to be absolutely nothing , like the eye issue and the other issues the body was/is expressing in the last little while. "Me" might be bothered by them but apparently there is no need for concern from the "experts". And who is "me", anyway? Nothing more than a sometimes whiney, complainy, dissatisfied little entity I created in my head?  I don't want to serve "me" anymore.  I just have to remind myself, I am not this body.  I am just in it.  Whatever is happening to it, is really nothing more than an object of consciousness that the Self is observing and experiencing.  That's all.

It is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment