Monday, February 1, 2021

A Bit of Mysterious Coincidence

 

You now occupy this particular body, but that's not who you are at all.  It's akin to an astronaut's space suit-you have this shell that you occupy for a certain amount of time. 

Wayne Dyer, The Power of Awakening

Oh man!  This is so uncanny...so , so mysterious and serendipitous lol.  As you know...I have a tendency to go back and read what readers have read in the last 24 hours for all kinds of reasons. I was doing it before I wrote my daily entry.  That seemed to be interfering with the process so I decided to  come here to write first, before going back to read what was read. 

Anyway, I started reading Wayne Dyer's book. this morning as part of my prewriting practice...I really was thinking of him  over the last couple of days because I seen all these butterflies out of the blue one morning when I was meditating and I thought of him.  Why? I don't know. 

Perceiving a lot of challenge, change, grief and finacial scaricity these days...I was looking for some deeper meaning for it all, something to assist me to awaken  and find my purpose. I went looking for something to read that would help me on Kindle.  This  book came up in my search and I thought I never read that one before.  I read so many of his...all of them probably... but not this one. That was exciting.  Being that I was thinking of him and it was very affordable...I purchased it . 

This morning, as I was reading the section on Transforming Form...I came across the section where he said the body was like wearing, "an astronaut's space suit". I highlighted that line and put a note on it "Hey wrote a poem about that lol".  In my notebook I reminded myself to check out that poem and possibly add it to today's entry. 

Okay?

So I wrote the entry...finished it up and posted it.  And thought...I forgot to put that poem in...maybe I will go back after I read what others have read.

Well guess what?  When I went back to read what was read today and I have something like 1400 entries...guess what was among the 8 entries that got read?  This entry with this poem on it: "The Space Suit!" posted on July 9, 2020.  

Blew me away lol. 

Anyway...I felt I had to share that.  So whoever you are reader...that opened up that page to read that poem...you are sharing in this amazing mystery.  

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment