Friday, November 6, 2020

 Man those typos are annoying, eh? 

Someday...I will make  it a point to go through all the entries written after my spell checker packed his bags and left on the Midnight train to Gerogia...(well on  the cyber train somewhere). 

In the meantime...I will do my best to think slower as I write. I will also try to  be more mindful of my common grammar mistakes before I make them and  of what my fingers are doing. (If only the 'r','e'. 't' 'i'''y'...didn't all resign from my key board on grounds of 'unsafe work conditions'.  I suppose it wouldn't be much fun sticking around if you are  bonked on the head a thousand times a day. Oh sigh...maybe someday I will be able to buy a new computer and blog site (though I am so grateful for this one!!). I suppose paying the mortgage should be the priority though...you think?  It's all good! :) 

All is well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment