Sunday, August 4, 2019



I didn't hear a click with that one. lol. Nor did I expect to after thirty minutes of writing and spending most of that thirty finding words that rhyme with the  last word of the line above it lol.  (That is the trouble with rhyme schemes....unless one is an expert at the craft...which I am not...rhyming can become the priority over meter, rhythm and poetic description.  The poem can lose a lot of its flow if one is not careful.)

The message, however, was inspired and meant to be placed upon the page.  There was truth to that...including the fact that I feel so darned vulnerable and confused especially in social situations.  Without my roles and this false sense of "me" I really do not know how to maneuver around the crowds and the circumstances in front of me.  It is a little nerve wracking. And , at the same time, it is all okay. I am finding what I truly need and want.

All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment