Thursday, August 1, 2019

Time, this morning

Good morning world
 
Good morning melody....
being swept so softly
across my awakening gray matter
Soothing,
coaching me to wake up
to beauty and life’s lovely
and simple offerings
Like laughter form a child
or the purring of a kitten
it makes me smile
And my day begins
with lips that tease of a light heart
as I sway back and forth
To the magic of your guitar
 
Good morning solitude
that wraps its arm around me
and leads me here to this
Quiet place
of soulful reflection and stillness
That sits me down
and perches on the end of my chair
Gesturing me forward
as I close my eyes and move my fingers
across the key board
in rhythm with the music
being played around me
and I play
my own music
in honour of you.
 
Good morning earth
that grows
and dances
and sings
outside my little window
Entertaining,
displaying,
 teaching
and healing me
in ways I can not yet understand
Stitching up the holes
in my heart
as I smile along to the life
That jumps and skips
out there …
pulling me into t
he emerging beauty
Telling me
I am a part of it…
that we are one
And I reach out to You
 
Dale-Lyn
 
Man...I wrote that awhile ago.  I  forget exactly when...though I do have my original somewhere.  I am afraid to find it because I am afraid it is going to show that I wrote it like ten years ago.   It always shocks me to see how much time I am missing. I  find that big gaps of time are slipping from me.  I think I wrote something like last year and find out it was years ago.  People say this is normal as you age...time seems to go by fast.
 

Time is not doing anything, is it,  because time is just something our minds have made up?  Does it really matter if I wrote it a year ago or maybe ten? The passage of time is just a belief I have that takes me from this morning and this now.
 
The only aspect of time that is eternal is now. ACIM-T-5:III:6:5
 

You have elected to be in time rather than eternity, and therefore believe you are in time. ACIM-T-5:VI:1:4
 
All is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment