Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The Prison Door is Open

The prison door is open.  I can leave simply by walking out.  Nothing holds me in this world.  Only my wish to stay keeps me a prisoner.  I would give up my insane wishes and walk into the sunlight at last. ACIM:W:57:1:5-9

Do you get it yet? 

The only place we are imprisoned, trapped, or stuck is in our minds and in our minds only! It is our clinging to this thought system we have accumulated that keeps us from feeling true freedom, joy and peace.  We just need to let go of our attachment to all the crazy things the mind is telling us...in order  to be free.

Want peace?  Open up to it...get beneath the thinking to where it is and always was. I begin to understand this peace comes from deep within myself. ACIM:W:57:5:3

That is what I want for my birthday...for me and for the world.

All is well!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment