Monday, July 15, 2019

Let what you are teach you.

You have taught what you are, but have not let what you are teach you.
ACIM-T-16:III:4:2

We all teach right?  Whether we are meaning to or not...we all teach. We may even teach well through our example of living but are we learning from it?

I come here to teach what I am learning so I can learn it, so I can live it fully. Am I learning enough?  Am I finding comfort in my own teaching?

As long as I do not allow ego to guide me through this process and make my "teaching success" be based on stats and reader numbers...I am both learning and teaching in the way that suits Self best. I come here to do that.  I then try to live my life in this way.

I don't know how many others out there are getting anything from my being here.  I do hope some are...but ...it is not my priority...as I said a many times before, my motivation for being here is Self-ish.

For what you taught is true. Alone, you stand outside your teaching and apart from it.  But with them [the witnesses to your teaching] you must learn that you but taught yourself, and learned from the convictions you shared with them. ACIM:T:16:III:6:6-8

This chapter speaks to the fact that there is no separation of selves...and through teaching we create a bridge between one another.  We cross this bridge and go to the One Self with teaching and learning which are really one and the same.

We just need to teach who we are and allow It to teach us.

All is well in my world

No comments:

Post a Comment