Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Lesson Two: Seeing What Animals See

As forgiveness allows love to return to my awareness, I will see a world of peace and safety and joy.
ACIM Lesson 55: 3





We have eyes of love through which we can have vision but too often we choose to see through the eyes on our head instead.  When we do that  we do not see the world for what it really is.  Most sadly, we do not see the light within us and the light within others.

The first step to understanding who we really are is to discover the light. We need to see light in order to see who we are.  Love offers light and forgiveness offers love.

Animals know how to forgive...well they see no need for forgiveness.  They are not caught up in thinking about the past  and worrying about the future.  They are not collecting grievances or looking for the negative in life or others.  They are simply so into just being. We can learn from them. 

I also believe they literally see light in us humans and all other beings.  Horses, especially, seem to be mesmerized by it.  I stood in front of my sister's horses this weekend and they stared back at me as if seeing something in me that I can not yet see in myself.  It was almost magical.

And my camera...an amazing piece of equipment...picked up the light in them. I have so many pictures of animals where I see light radiating around them.  I don't see it when I am shooting  (my eyes are so bad these days I do not see much when I am shooting lol...go mostly by gut) but I see it when I bring the pics up. I get blown away each and every time.

Animals know the true meaning of Namaste: "The light in me  sees the light in you."  

Hmm! 

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment