Monday, June 27, 2022

How Can I Serve?

 


There is a way I can fulfill my true purpose in Life.

Deepak Chopra

We all have unique gifts, talents, or abilities. How can I best use these gifts to serve the world?  This is the question we need to ask ourselves on a daily basis. Do you know what your "gifts" are?  These gifts I believe not only serve others but they serve these entities we call "me" as well.  They can make "the heart soar ", and fill us with passion and fulfillment simply by doing them.  It is said that when what we love to do matches what others need...that is our purpose, our dharma.  Hmmm! I wonder if I am offering what is needed,  if I am using my so-called abilities for the greater good.  I truly want to do that.  

Even bigger questions we need to ask on a daily basis are: How can I help?  How can I serve? 

I am asking...I am asking.


All is well.

Deepak Chopra ( n.d.) 21 Day Meditation Challenge for Abundance. Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment