Friday, April 26, 2019

To have peace, teach peace to learn it.
-ACIM-T-Ch 6 5B

Ahhh! Felt the need to write that to explain to myself and others why I continue to do what I do here. I made a conscious decision to seek peace above all else and in order to have it I teach it so I can learn it.

As the first lesson from the Holy Spirit teaches according to ACIM, if we want to have [anything including peace] we need to give all to all (5A).  So if we want to have peace, we give it away in anyway we can. If we want to learn what peace is, we teach it.  I am no expert...just teaching because I want to learn...the more I teach the more I am learning and the more I am learning the more I teach. Sigh...all I am saying is ...you are stuck with me lol.

Been away from home dealing with a set back in the health of a loved one who recently had open heart surgery.  Sigh... Life is really laying it on thick and that is okay. It is what it is. Peace is still here to be given away,  to be learned and  to be received.

All good.

ACIM. Text. Chapter 6 Foundations for Inner Peace. Mill Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment