Saturday, December 22, 2018

Lessons from A Course

Getting down to the last few daily lessons from A Course in Miracles, third time around.  They mean more to me every time. I had a lot of things going around me...whoever me is...and I may have rushed through the last few lessons.  I want to make sure I learned what was meant to be learned.

Some key points in those lessons:


Straighten my mind, my Father.  It is sick.
-ACIM Lesson 347: 1: 2-3

What need have I for anger or for fear? Surrounding me is perfect safety.
-ACIM Lesson 348: 1:4-5

For this do I obey the law of love, and give what I would find and make my own.  It will be given me, because I have chosen it as the gift I want to give.
-Lesson 349:1:2

What he is, is unaffected by his thoughts.  But what he looks upon is their direct result.
-ACIM: Lesson 350:1:4-5

In the section of the workbook entitled, What am I? This answer is given:
    • God's child
    • complete, healed and whole
    • a being where love is perfected, fear impossible and joy established
    • saviours of the world
    • perceivers of kindness and of good
    • concerned only with the truth
    • part of the Oneness...sharers of our peace and joy
    • the holy messengers of God and we learn the message is written on our hearts
    • we bring tidings of redemption to our brothers who think they have suffered
It goes on to speak of the truth of what we are and explains that this truth cannot be explained with words...though words can speak of it and teach it.

Yet this perception is the choice I make and can relinquish.
ACIM:351:1:3

All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment