Wednesday, November 29, 2017

PMR

I had to take the video down...was made aware that the music I had coincidently playing in the background was causing a copyright infringement...I had no idea...so teh video is no more...sorry. 

Here is an exercise I threw up onto the blog while I was taking my writing break.  Never mind the "shaky"  start lol.
  • If this is the first time you doing the exercise be prepared for a phone ringing half way through...just let your mind get passed it.  :) . 
  • I also didn't get a chance to finish with the "coming back to reality" steps...just move each of your body parts, one group at a time,  from the toes to the neck a little bit.  When you get to the face...put on a big beautiful smile and open your eyes.
  • Here is hoping it helps somebody somewhere....even just a bit. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment