Sunday, December 3, 2017

I'm Back

For every positive change you make in your life, something else also changes for the better-it creates a chain reaction.
Leon Brown (http://homean.me/14903/life-changing-inspirational-quotes/life-changing-inspirational-quotes-1-motivational-about-changes/)

Well it is good to be back.  I missed my blogging over the week but being away certainly put some things straight in my head.  I am too obsessed with the writing at the detriment of my health.  :) I need to focus on my body a bit more than I have been doing. So I will write in moderation here, from now on...maybe 2-3 times a week.

What did I do without the daily writing? 

I read, read, and read.  I began rereading the yoga sutras and am almost finished reading a new book, One Spirit Medicine which is hitting home. I revised and edited my short story and my recently rejected novel synopsis/query  and sent them out. I worked two days.  I made myself get up, popped on some energizing music and walked/danced  around for ten minutes, three times a day.  I went on a few walks with D. and the dogs. Out to  a lovely meal with D.  once.   I did yoga and meditated as usual.  I also began doing Progressive Muscle Relaxation again on a daily basis (creating a video for you in the process).  So I certainly did enough but it isn't about doing...is it?

I felt better...well to the point I did too much physically...was once again reminded of my body's perceived limits which is good.  I need to respect that.  For the most part I felt good. It was a much needed break from doing. I be'd...lol. :)

So I will come back and write about some of the wonderful things I am learning and relearning. Starting tomorrow. 

All is well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment