Saturday, November 18, 2017

We all Get Stuck from Time to Time

Sometimes we know we are stuck; sometimes we don't.  In both cases we have to DO something.
-Rush Limbaugh (http://www.picturequotes.com/being-stuck-is-a-position-few-of-us-like-we-want-something-new-but-cannot-let-go-of-the-old-old-quote-18334)

Feeling stuck?  You are not alone.

A little too much Self Disclosure

Yep!  Like many of you, I have been feeling stuck lately.  I have been feeling stuck job wise. Unsure of my future because of my perception of illness and disability. I am stuck financially.  My income reflects the fact that I can only work a few hours a week. I feel stuck in my defining myself professionally.  I am close to losing my title as an RN. So I am stuck between professional identifications. I also feel stuck in my writing.  I am writing nonfiction ( this blog as well as articles, books) but not enough fiction. 

Mostly...I am stuck in limbo between body and mind and ego and spirit.  I am truly realizing that my body is controlled by my mind and if I learn to give ego up for Spirit's guidance...I won't have these limitations.  But I am not there yet. I am in between and it feels kind of like limbo.

Moral of My Rampage

We all feel stuck from time to time...in a place where we are not moving; in a place where we are holding our breath waiting for something to show up, something to change, something to push us.  We tell ourselves we will move when...we will get out of this rut when...; we will be better when...We lose a lot of precious life when we stand and wait. 

The idea is to take a step...any step..in a direction even if it is the wrong one.  Just move in the direction of your dreams.

Move...take a step forward.  It is all we have to do.


All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment