Sunday, October 2, 2022

On Prayer

It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.

Gandhi

 I sit here today, writing  from my disconnected- from -the -world state, trusting that it is all as it is meant to be. Trusting the Tao, trusting God, trusting Life ( or at least wanting to). I do what I do because I do.  I do  because I am a participant in this Karmic dance of cause and effect and not the controller of it....allowing all to be as it is. I am swept along by the invisible chords of music I can only know by connecting to it with my heart.  

Hmm! Adding another video.  Helped me...hope it helps others. Well it is obviously, like all things I put on this blog these days,  not getting out there for others to see lol but it is out there whether it gets seen or not. :) 


All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment