Thursday, September 28, 2017

Time to Get Goin'

Going on a road trip.  Need about four outfits.  I've packed 35 just to be safe.
Unknown

Rainy day and it is somehow very comforting. 

I wanted to let you know, I won't be here for a few days.  Heading off to a wedding in TO after work today,  which I am excited about but just wish I felt a tad bit better.  Oh well...it is still all good.

There will therefor be no posts for a few days but that doesn't mean I won't be writing them . :) Writing is not something I do...it is something I am.  So I will be writing somewhere and somehow just like I'll be eating, sleeping and breathing lol. I need to be, don't I? I guess that also means I have to bring my camera...oh, oh "Watch out, all you photo shy creatures on my path."

Until we meet again...have a wonderful weekend!  :)

What lies ahead I have no way of knowin'
but under my feet grass is growin'...
It's time to move on. 
It's time to get goin.'
Tom Petty
 
 
(If I am doing anything that diminishes the artist's rights by linking these videos I hope I am informed by someone soon...for that is definitely not my intention. It's just such a great song.)


No comments:

Post a Comment