Saturday, September 5, 2026

Getting to the Hard Part of a Customized Educational Package

 

The system assigns you an avatar based on what you have to learn. It's not a punishment, it's a customized eductaional package.

Thomas Campbell


It is times like this that I really, really want proof that things like "soul contracts" are true. I want to know that this upcoming "unhousing" is a part of my soul contract, that I had something to do with the decision to put this human I call "me" through this. It would make it all so much easier to deal with if that were the case. I wouldn't get all tangled up in the drama of it, you know?  Instead of allowing ego to run away with the idea that I was randomly being punished for some reason...maybe, because I deserve it...I would see this challenge as having a divine purpose. (Those core beliefs from past trauma have, as you know, been floating around the surface of my psyche ever since I began this samskara excavation. As they wait for this "me" to deal with them and then to push the "eject" button to catapult them from this life experience into infinity...they are so in my face.) I would openly accept and embrace any divine purpose if I knew that was what it was. This human experience of life is not 100 percent pleasant right now...let me tell ya.  But...knowing that this might be what I chose for a higher purpose...would make it so much more easier to adopt. 

Are there really such things as soul contracts and pre-birth plans? How can I wrap my mind around that possibility so I feel the comfort of it? How can I accept such a woo-woo thing as a possibility  when I have this analytical, science mind that likes empirical evidence? 

Man, this is all so crazy but there are scientists with more initials and more years of education than this human has who claim it be true. Like physicist Thomas Campbell.  He describes Life as a simulation and we are avatars (bodies and minds of form) in it.  We are assigned our avatar prior to being born and we also develop a plan regarding the challenges we will face so we learn and grow.

You get an avatar that has certain constraints. You have a certain IQ, a certain disposition, a certain set of parents, a certain culture, a certain health status. Those are your initial conditions. 

If that were true, I would simply stay open to this hard part of teh eductaional package I helped to design,  the felt experience of  homelessness. I would simply observe this avatara (or I say this human I call "me") experience it all, learn and grow from it all. Totally different ball game. ...or video game...when we do that. Hmm!

Hmm!

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment